Shovel Knight Anime Opening Shovel Knight Anime Opening

How do you even manage to do this? Shovel knight is one of my favorite games of all time, and seeing the characters normally in an 8-bit form transformed into a badass cartoon style is just incredible to see. The length, however is quite short, which is fine, there isn't much more to add, but it still feels kinda odd.

Madness Beatdown Madness Beatdown

I liked it, and it was good, but I just wished he did something different. all you see is a bunch of repeated moves, like: kick. kick. kick. kick. punch. kick.

Alexio vs three colors Alexio vs three colors

Not bad, could be better, but not bad at all!

AlexioPlay responds:

Thanks m8

Snake Snake

Fun concept, taking an old game and making it cooler by adding new features. The only thing is that it can glitch out and stop moving at all, or just take too long to respond to a command. Overall nice game with a few bugs.

Jumpcore: Check Yourself Jumpcore: Check Yourself

Would be manageable if the block didn't fall so slowly.

super good boss fight super good boss fight

I can't believe they let this through the portal.

Pirates Of Gold Pirates Of Gold

Sounds like a pirate boss fight! I love how it isn't flat or repetitive like most songs, I just wish it were longer. Definitely something I'd listen to again.

Slices Slices

This is great, I love the colors and the nice, rounded edges, and it has really spectacular anatomy.

Hey @Turd, the second set of bottom teeth is just a sliced portion of the bottom row, I don't know if you meant it as a joke or not but it didn't seem like it.

tileset tileset

I like the glossy shine a lot, something about it is really neat.

Mirage Saloon Mugen stage Mirage Saloon Mugen stage

How do you get so much done so quickly?

ScepterDPinoy responds:

It took me around 4 days before I upload this many days later. Most of which is a time consuming process.