Shovel Knight Anime Opening Shovel Knight Anime Opening

How do you even manage to do this? Shovel knight is one of my favorite games of all time, and seeing the characters normally in an 8-bit form transformed into a badass cartoon style is just incredible to see. The length, however is quite short, which is fine, there isn't much more to add, but it still feels kinda odd.

Madness Beatdown Madness Beatdown

I liked it, and it was good, but I just wished he did something different. all you see is a bunch of repeated moves, like: kick. kick. kick. kick. punch. kick.

Alexio vs three colors Alexio vs three colors

Not bad, could be better, but not bad at all!

AlexioPlay responds:

Thanks m8

Funny Pictures! Funny Pictures!

Take this trash off of NG. Either make a real game, or real movie. Nobody gives a damn about your terrible "memes".

Hotheart123 responds:

I'm glad you took the time to whine about this flash. If you don't like it then why did you even play it?

Airoah Channel Trailer :D Airoah Channel Trailer :D

It's a good trailer for your channel, but these don't belong on newgrounds. what you're planning to upload in the future should fit right in, though.

Airoah responds:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TELLING ME THIS!
I couldn't find out what it EXACTLY meant by "No content that only advertises your site".
But anyways, thanks for the rating and helpfulness =P

Revenge of the Sandbag Revenge of the Sandbag

Good to come back to this, I remember this being an awesome experience when I was watching this years ago.

YT Channel Trailer YT Channel Trailer

Youtube trailers aren't for NG. sorry bud.

BorderlineMaybe responds:

So tru, you must be the guy I go to, that knows all

The Mission The Mission

Really, really smooth animation. well done.

Armorstick responds:

ArtbyHart Introduction ArtbyHart Introduction

Newgrounds isn't youtube. sorry, but don't make this about youtube. if you ARE wanting to upload animations and art, that's just perfect for newgrounds. just don't upload stuff like this again, thank you.

Don't take a baby's toy Don't take a baby's toy

This is just plain bad in every way possible. the sounds, the idea, the visuals, all of it. I recommend practicing animation without uploading it until you are good at it.