ShadowTH Vs Cutman! ShadowTH Vs Cutman!

this sucks shit, not only is this most fucking boring shit I have ever watched, but it makes no sense and is ugly as fucking ass. Try putting more effort in to your work and maybe one day someone might like it. It pains me to see that this exists on a real site in the real world

VictorMazza responds:

Thank you for your expressive review :D
Sadly, I don't have much time working on animations since I get home late, but i will try to make them better.
And just to point out, im not sure if you read the description. Someone has to start somehow :p

Stomach Cancer Stomach Cancer

This is pretty funny, but it doesn't belong on a site like newgrounds.

Madness Infliction Madness Infliction

Effort has obviously gone into this, but it seems to be using cheap methods and gimmicks, and it's so irritatingly slow. I seriously would enjoy this more if it was just sped up.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

This game is ridiculously fun, the ideas and designs are great, and it's just hard enough to be incredibly challenging, but not unfair. My only problem are the controls, they are hard to get used to and never feel right, but this can be fixed easily by using something like JoyToKey.

Snake Snake

Fun concept, taking an old game and making it cooler by adding new features. The only thing is that it can glitch out and stop moving at all, or just take too long to respond to a command. Overall nice game with a few bugs.

Jumpcore: Check Yourself Jumpcore: Check Yourself

Would be manageable if the block didn't fall so slowly.

Pirates Of Gold Pirates Of Gold

Sounds like a pirate boss fight! I love how it isn't flat or repetitive like most songs, I just wish it were longer. Definitely something I'd listen to again.

Cuphead and Mugman Cuphead and Mugman

This is the only good cuphead fan art I have seen yet, every other drawing I see is drawn in the same exact style of the game itself. While this drawing is really neat, it still seems slightly empty or basic.

Slices Slices

This is great, I love the colors and the nice, rounded edges, and it has really spectacular anatomy.

Hey @Turd, the second set of bottom teeth is just a sliced portion of the bottom row, I don't know if you meant it as a joke or not but it didn't seem like it.

tileset tileset

I like the glossy shine a lot, something about it is really neat.