View Profile Wafflesmash

All 16 Game Reviews

5 w/ Responses

hell yeah

one of the best games on newgrounds or something

The only minigame I didn't like was the Flappy disk one, because I died in it when I went to eat a cookie, but it is your first game so I cant be too strict.

HealliesGames responds:

Okay, this made me laugh.

Thank you for your feedback, Wafflesmash!

I'm genuinely not sure how you're supposed to beat this on higher difficulties other than luck, I guess I'm just that bad.

This is pretty cool considering it released in 2009, im stoked to see how the rest of the games are

Didn't expect to see world 4 so out of the blue. This may be one of the most fun games on this entire site, this level of quality feels unprecedented for flash. 10/10, holy heck

this was pretty fun tbh. I was not expecting much when i clicked it but it was pretty funny

this is actually pretty fun dude. it's not the most finished or amazing thing but I don't regret spending a few minutes on it. good job

Amni3D responds:

Yeah, I see that. If you had some fun out of it, it was worth making. Thanks.

This game is ridiculously fun, the ideas and designs are great, and it's just hard enough to be incredibly challenging, but not unfair. My only problem are the controls, they are hard to get used to and never feel right, but this can be fixed easily by using something like JoyToKey.

I can't believe they let this through the portal.

Really fun, not a very new concept, and the text resolution needs to fit better. hope it gets put into the game portal.

icebox1910 responds: