View Profile Wafflesmash

All 85 Art Reviews

14 w/ Responses

you made em look more interesting than the trailer did, lol

god dang it your coloring is too perfect

cute! imo eyes are the most important/most fun part of a characters face. I adore your art style.

god hes so hot

super cute! love all these colors and lines man. the sleepin one looks like a yoshi egg but is the other one of the electic koopas from mario sunshine? or did I get both 100% wrong

mogy64 responds:

thanks! and yeah you got both of em right!

I'm pretty sure short hair peach is my new favorite thing in the world. colors and mood are perfect, only complaint is the strokes are pretty jagged but like you said you weren't really sure it was 100% portal quality, so I can't expect perfection. love this so much.

I dont hate this game either! :) the aesthetics were top notch and the gameplay was fun. it had issues and probably hurt mega man because stupid dumb dummy heads see it as a mega man, but it wasn't awful.

Anyway, fantastic drawing. your choice of colors and lighting are pleasing hues that aren't too bright or dull, and the line art is clean and satisfying. 5 stars!

mogy64 responds:

yeah ill always think one of its biggest problems is being "megaman" when its not, but oh well.
thank you! been focusing on traditional for a while so its been throwing me off having a trillion colors on digital again lol

God dang, why doesn't more like this exist? I love seeing remakes of old things!

I fail to see how to improve this further, great job. this happens to be the exact level I'm stuck on atm, haha

haha neat